Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

CHALLENGE 9# SEPTEMBER: ANYTHING GOES


Hi, crafters and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!

After our August challenge, we have a new one.

As always the theme is:"Anything Goes"


Please, use your imagination and surprise us !!!
I'm looking forward to having a look at your projects !!!


This month's FANTASTIC sponsors are:







BIO:
I'm María Emilia from Brazil and I love design!! I've created a lot of digital images which you can have a look at my store! I'd love you to share your projects made with my images at my Facebook.



(We'll miss this brand)
http://www.kennykstamps.com/

Our  winner will  choose 3 images used from 

DT's projects by  Mari Digis.



 The Top 3 Picks 1 digi from KennyK 

each one. Great prizes!!!!




Finally, our DT has created these GORGEOUS projects 

using images by  our sponsors (Thanks, ladies!!!) 

I'm proud of you!



SHANNON

(using Foxy Mama  by KennyK)





Lidia

(using On Vixen by KennyK)








 

(using B100-Jane Austen Inspiration  by Mari Digis)







(using Foxy Mama  by KennyK)


(using M68/2Ballerina by Mari Digis)






You have until SEPTEMBER 30th 23:55Eastern Time to play along! 
Thanks for join us! As always, we can't wait to be inspired 
by your creations!


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and have a nice week !!!

Hugs.

Ana Isabel




4 comments:

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}